Monthly Archives: March 2012
Not too long ago, we asked the fans to come up with some questions they would like to ask Gina Carano. In less than 24 hours, we got a lot of great questions.
Here is the exclusive list of the questions and the responses from the #1 female MMA action moviestar, Gina Carano!
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
1. What’s it like to be the leading role for the film haywire?
It was one of the most blessed experiences of my life.
Location: Rockville, CT
1. How did you train and prepare for this movie and was it different than any of your normal training?
3 hours of stunts a day, 3 hours of bootcamp, and then 2 hours of strength and conditioning
2. What martial art is used in the film?
The ass kicking kind. 😉
Location: Dallas, TX
1. What was your favorite part when filming Haywire?
Waking up everyday and absolutely loving what I was doing. Everyday was a new surprise.
Name: Binh Lam
Location: Orange County, CA
1. There have been many comparisons between Haywire and the Bourne Trilogy. Who would win in a fight between Mallory and Jason Bourne and by what method?
Jason would probably rather recruit her.
Location: Charlotte, NC
1. Gina, your grandparents were adorable at the premiere! Other than obviously being extremely proud, what did they think of Haywire? Was it a little intense for them? 🙂
Sitting next to my Papa and Grandmama on the way to the premier put tears in my eyes, there’s no words to describe sharing a moment like that with them..
2. Gina, is there a specific actor you’d REALLY like to work with in the future? (other than Johnny Depp! HAha!)
Nope, just Johnny.. if we could just make that happen already I could get back to fighting.. haaa Just kidding, no there is a lot of people Id love to work with absolutely.
Hi Gina, First I want to say Congratulations on Haywire! How exciting for you, looks like you are kicking some serious butt!! You rock in the trailer, can’t wait to see it!
1. How do you like being an Actress compared to the other things you do? I love it. I have so much to learn but thats what I like about it.
It’s a lot of work and a lot of fun and I have a lot to learn also, it’s pretty new to me so it’s easy to be passionate about it.
Lots of love & hugs!
Click here for Video. Donate to the cause by clicking the logo below.
credit: LARA & Getty Images
The superfight Miesha Tate vs Ronda Rousey will take this place this Saturday March 3 in Columbus Ohio. This will be the first time a woman’s MMA fight headlined an major event. Gina Carano gives her opinion in a radio interview with MMA weekly.
Ronda Rousey is currently a 4 to 1 favorite however all of her wins have come within in the first 60 seconds of round one via armbar.
Any predictions on who will win and by what time/round?
Source: Bleacher Report