interview: Gina Carano plays “Would you rather…”
Would you rather…break someone’s arm or their heart?
be invincible or invisible for a day?
be involved in a high-speed chase or a gunfight?
skip summer or winter?
have more time or money?
break the law or enforce it?
be a thief or a beggar?
be bad at something you love or good at something you hate?
Would you rather break someone’s arm or their heart?
– “Sometimes breaking someone’s heart can be the best thing for them, but I don’t want men to hate me.”
Would you rather be known as a great actress or a great fighter?
- “At one point in my life my goal was to be a great fighter. I accomplished that, and was a part of something special in MMA. I’m growing with each acting job and finding out so much about myself. I love acting. It’s infinite. With fighting, your time runs out.”
Would you rather be invincible or invisible for a day?
- “I could make more of an impact in one day if I were invincible. I’d help as many people as I could and do life changing things that you can’t when you’re afraid of death.”
Would you rather be involved in a high-speed chase or a gunfight?
– “You have more control over a car going fast. If I’m going to die, I don’t want to get hit with a bullet, I want to be flipping and tumbling over shit like in an action sequence.”
Would you rather skip summer or winter?
– “I’m more of a nocturnal person. I feel most awake when it’s dark.”
Would you rather have more time or money?
– “One of the saddest things in life is that we have an expiration date. None of the truly special things that happened in my life are because of money. I’m sure a lot of rappers would disagree, but at the end of your life you care about the moments you had, not your bank account.”
Would you rather break the law or enforce it?
– “It depends what the law is. I have a notoriously bad track record with cops. I don’t have a problem with authority. I have a problem with people power-tripping.”
Would you rather be a thief or a beggar?
– “I could be like Robin Hood. I’d give it all away to the poor. I would probably starve if I was a beggar. I’m not good at begging.”
Would you rather be bad at something you love or good at something you hate?
– “Even if you’re bad at what you love, at least you’re passionate about it. In sports, you often see someone giving it everything, but it’s just not working out for them. It’s sweet, though, and you can’t help but love them for trying.“
Fatal error: Call to undefined function related_posts() in /home/ginacara/public_html/wp-content/themes/gc/single.php on line 44