Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tonya Evinger  (Read 4047 times)

cami

• Blue Belt
  • Gina Carano Fan
    • Email
Tonya Evinger
« on: August 20, 2009, 11:48:17 AM »
Hey what are your thoughts about Tonya Evinger?

I mean I think that she is a good wrestler and pretty good MMA fighter too. Plus she can be funny sometimes. (When she is not being annoying and way over line.) People have also talked about how she spoils the reputation of the sport with all the partying stuff. But I think that there men MMA fighters party a lot too, at least some of them, but seldom people complain about that. Also fighters too are just people.

There was an article on the net that she is bad influence to Gina (the famous party-pics) and so on.. Any thoughts about that?

I don't know has this show come out yet, or is it gonna come out someday soon, but yeah. [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlSWoAHADvQ[/youtube]
Looks interesting. Tonya seems to be "the leader" in the house/practise somehow.

Anyways, what do you guys think of her? : >
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 11:48:51 AM by cami »
The Crazy Finn. :)

powerbomb91

• Tap or snap
  • Black Belt
  • Gina's drummer....
    • Email
Re: Tonya Evinger
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2009, 04:52:34 AM »
i dont want to come off as rude ....but those girls seem to be the girls you dont want to be around ....................like  the ones who just do things cuz they'll think it'll make them look cool or they try to impress someone not like Gina ...Gina is just herself
tap or snap..............I rather hate your for everything you are!...then ever love you for something you are not. i rather you hate me for everything i am .then ever love me for something i am not!.........NEVER GIVE UP AND YOU;LL NEVER FAIL............long signature .

cami

• Blue Belt
  • Gina Carano Fan
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2009, 03:09:51 PM »
Yeah, understand your point of view. I think that I wouldn't fit in there because I'm not much of a "party girl".

Btw, I gotta admit that I haven't even heard of the others from the show than Tonya ... And they are all professional MMA fighters, if I remember correctly. I've heard from Malissa Sherwood, but not because of her fights, but I've read from some Tonya's interview that she is Tonya's girlfriend...

Anyways, I hope they can fight as hard as they party.  8)
The Crazy Finn. :)

powerbomb91

• Tap or snap
  • Black Belt
  • Gina's drummer....
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2009, 05:09:17 AM »
i dont know .............those girls are probably pro or going pro but there probably not noticed that much ..............................................................................im not into party girls well atleast girls who partie like that..... just the type of person that i am  .........dont know why :)
tap or snap..............I rather hate your for everything you are!...then ever love you for something you are not. i rather you hate me for everything i am .then ever love me for something i am not!.........NEVER GIVE UP AND YOU;LL NEVER FAIL............long signature .

Shaz

• Blue Belt
  • Gina Carano Fan
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2009, 09:09:01 PM »

Btw, I gotta admit that I haven't even heard of the others from the show than Tonya ... And they are all professional MMA fighters, if I remember correctly. I've heard from Malissa Sherwood, but not because of her fights, but I've read from some Tonya's interview that she is Tonya's girlfriend...

I don't think you would hear about Tonya also if she wasn't fighting Gina that night. I am pretty show that most of us aren't big fans of MMA at all, we are interested in it only because of Gina. Am I right or no?

I dunno, I myself like Tonya. I think she is much as herself as Gina. And it's a great thing. So she likes to party, so what? As long as she is being herself and doesn't hurt anyone.
I have crush on Crush...

powerbomb91

• Tap or snap
  • Black Belt
  • Gina's drummer....
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2009, 04:15:03 AM »
well shaz some people do find out about mma becuase of gina ......but in my case my favorite sport is mma wich caused me to train  and i found out about gina from mma .....also it was when she was not that popular . when she had only 4 fights
« Last Edit: December 05, 2009, 04:15:57 AM by powerbomb91 »

Shaz

• Blue Belt
  • Gina Carano Fan
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2009, 07:50:43 AM »
Huh...I think you missed the topic  ;D
I have crush on Crush...

Phoenix

• Angelique
  • Global Mod Red Belt
  • Black Belt
  • Dynamite comes in small packages. ;)
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2009, 07:06:18 AM »
I could have sworn I replied to this topic before, but obviously I was wrong, LOL.

Tonya is actually a really decent person. She gets a lot of flack, but I think it's just because she's totally honest. People don't like those that are THAT honest. They're afraid of the truth or something. Gina can hang out with whomever she chooses. It doesn't mean that she's going to get influenced by T. I've had the pleasure of chatting to Tonya a bit, and she's really funny and actually a nice person.

Shaz

• Blue Belt
  • Gina Carano Fan
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2009, 02:26:31 PM »
Well,she seems to be a nice person. And it's great that she's honest and don't afraid of it. I just like this girl  ;)
I have crush on Crush...
Pages: [1]   Go Up