Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Annie Intro  (Read 2861 times)

lttl_annie

• Green Belt
  • gotta love it
    • Email
Annie Intro
« on: August 27, 2009, 07:11:07 PM »
Yeah, not sure what more to put on here besides what I put in my intro....

Umm...I go by Annie, but my name is Morganne
I'm a middle child as I stated before, with an older sister and a younger brother

My best friend and her 5 year old daughter live with my family

My sister just moved to Savannah, Georgia with her fiance and my brother is going to be moving to Florida
in a few weeks

I'm a huge professional wrestling fan as well as a fan of mma...I even have a summer of training in professional
wrestling under my belt, you make some really great friends in the process as well

I am a full time student at college and am majoring in computer science, I'm going into my 4th year
but I will have another one after

My favorite color is blue, followed by purple and my fave foods are pizza, pasta, and I also love mexican food
and Indian food

I am a vegetarian, which makes it a little difficult sometimes with my family and going out to eat

I love reading, watching movies, and listening to music, and have done all three at once, not an easy
thing to do

I don't really have a fave type of music or movie, I'll give anything a shot, and I am one of those people
who will watch a movie just because one of their favorite actors is in it

If you wanna know anything else, just ask, I am an open book

powerbomb91

• Tap or snap
  • Black Belt
  • Gina's drummer....
    • Email
Re: Annie Intro
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2009, 04:44:21 AM »
what bands or artist do you like? ...................
tap or snap..............I rather hate your for everything you are!...then ever love you for something you are not. i rather you hate me for everything i am .then ever love me for something i am not!.........NEVER GIVE UP AND YOU;LL NEVER FAIL............long signature .

lttl_annie

• Green Belt
  • gotta love it
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2009, 07:27:19 PM »
Fave actors/actresses: Michelle Rodriguez, Nikki Reed, Mika Boorem, Hilary Swank, Clint Eastwood,
Samuel L. Jackson, Heath Ledger, Brad Pitt, Jennifer Garner, Angelina Jolie, and a lot more,
I have problems picking favorites cuz there is a lot of good ones, so these are just some of them

It's the same about picking fave bands cuz I like all kinds of music
Some of my faves are No Doubt, The Veronicas, Amy Jo Johnson, Bow Wow, Aerosmith, Jason Mraz,
Black Eyed Peas, Breaking Benjamin, Rise Against, The Distillers, and more

I just really love movies and music

lttl_annie

• Green Belt
  • gotta love it
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2009, 10:50:08 PM »
Nikki Reed wrote Thirteen and stars in it as Evie, she's in Mini's First Time, Cherry Crush, she's Rosalie in Twilight....she's a really talented actress and plays some pretty intense roles.

Yes Amy Jo Johnson sings, and her stuff is pretty good, you should check it out if you get a chance.

Other than wrestling, the only tv shows I really watch are NCIS, Law and Order: SVU, Bones, and I just recently got hooked on Legend of the Seeker and started reading the books it's based on....that's another thing, I love to read

NutMan

• Purple Belt
  • Gina Carano Fan
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2009, 11:30:07 PM »
I didn't really like Breaking Benjamin at first, but now I've started listening to more of their songs and I'm hooked. :P They seem to switch up their style quite a bit. It's refreshing.

powerbomb91

• Tap or snap
  • Black Belt
  • Gina's drummer....
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2009, 11:50:47 PM »
nutman ...that cuz breaking benjamin is groove metal ...love when bands have more than one sound

annie ...i too like no doubt and breaking benjamin
tap or snap..............I rather hate your for everything you are!...then ever love you for something you are not. i rather you hate me for everything i am .then ever love me for something i am not!.........NEVER GIVE UP AND YOU;LL NEVER FAIL............long signature .

lttl_annie

• Green Belt
  • gotta love it
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2009, 03:37:11 AM »
I tend to read a lot of fantasy books and the occasional mystery

powerbomb91

• Tap or snap
  • Black Belt
  • Gina's drummer....
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2009, 06:41:07 AM »
i dont really like ready ...i read 5 books last in the last year ....my brain was like loaded with information

powerbomb91

• Tap or snap
  • Black Belt
  • Gina's drummer....
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2009, 04:50:48 AM »
sounds long ....lol

lttl_annie

• Green Belt
  • gotta love it
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2009, 06:32:47 PM »
I've never read the Lord of the Rings series, I tried but just couldn't get into them.  My friends have read them though and they loved them.

powerbomb91

• Tap or snap
  • Black Belt
  • Gina's drummer....
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2009, 06:17:54 AM »
love the movies couldnt read the books

powerbomb91

• Tap or snap
  • Black Belt
  • Gina's drummer....
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2009, 05:05:21 AM »
yeah i got the whole collection

Tyler D.

• Blue Belt
  • Gina Carano Fan
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2009, 10:25:22 AM »
I saw you loved Jason Mraz. What is your favorite song of Jason ?

Tyler D. back to front...
In Gina, I trust !

Phoenix

• Angelique
  • Global Mod Red Belt
  • Black Belt
  • Dynamite comes in small packages. ;)
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2009, 07:39:35 AM »
Welcome Annie, I only saw this post now for some reason, so I'm a bit delayed. I hope you have a good time here. :)

lttl_annie

• Green Belt
  • gotta love it
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2009, 10:52:41 PM »
I love all of Jason Mraz's songs, but my fave would probably be Butterfly, that however is not set in stone.  I just put that one because it's currently the one I listen to the most of his.
Pages: [1]   Go Up