Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Been awhile...  (Read 2433 times)

Jen

• Ya Majeste
  • Administrator
  • Black Belt
Been awhile...
« on: January 06, 2010, 10:47:41 PM »
Hi all
I hope everyone had a great holiday. Sorry I have been away for so long. I had some health issues come up again and hopefully this will be it. I recently found out a few months ago, I had cancer. I had to have surgery and thus is the reason why I have been absent for so long. I apologize.

My Oncologist seems to think that they caught it all and have removed it. I'm now in recovery and holding up well. I have had my hubby just check on the site here and there to make sure it was still "working"..lol

I did start working on switching over to a new script before my departure and did start a new look. It's almost done and I will be working on getting that done within the next week or two. I just need to move over the galleries and fix some posts and it's done. The "layout" is basically done. When I transferred over all the posts, it moved the titles only, so I have to go back into one by one and fix em.

Anyways, just wanted to post that I have returned. It's good to see everyone still around and I bet you all thought it was a dead site that I left. NO WAY!

Can't wait to get this site moved once and for all to something more stable. This script has been a thorn in my side ever since I opened the site.

Naruto

• Black Belt
  • Gina Carano Fan
    • Email
Re: Been awhile...
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2010, 11:29:43 PM »
hey girl, I can't believe u had cancer! But I'm glad ur doing ok. Glad 2 have u bak

Jen

• Ya Majeste
  • Administrator
  • Black Belt
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2010, 11:56:30 PM »
Yeah. I've had problems for most of my life and I never got it checked out. It all led up to that. It was detected early and it was an early stage and grade which I'm thankful for but I'm glad to be back. I've been out of work now all this time and I finally go back next Monday. Can't wait.

p0d135

• Black Belt
  • ^ that read: "http://www.gina-carano.org"
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2010, 04:52:00 AM »
no need for an apology, gr8 to hear u doin better, my prayer and well wish to u & yours, Jenn.

met some gr8 spirits thru this place, so my continued thanks.

cant wait to see the new layout

Jen

• Ya Majeste
  • Administrator
  • Black Belt
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2010, 05:26:25 PM »
Thanks guys, it's good to be back. I just finished moving the gallery over. I just need to fix up the posts and then I will set it live.

Shaz

• Blue Belt
  • Gina Carano Fan
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2010, 06:34:52 PM »
Feel good, Jen!
I have crush on Crush...

Phoenix

• Angelique
  • Global Mod Red Belt
  • Black Belt
  • Dynamite comes in small packages. ;)
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2010, 11:01:51 AM »
Missed you Jen! Isn't it amazing how you can connect with certain people even when you've never met them face to face?

Anyway, I'll be keeping you in my prayers too, and I'm glad you're doing better. Hope everything works out for you. :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up