Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The new site is getting closer..  (Read 2139 times)

Jen

• Ya Majeste
  • Administrator
  • Black Belt
The new site is getting closer..
« on: January 11, 2010, 07:49:00 PM »
As the new site is getting closer to finish and to make sure that each article has the proper credit on who posted it. I created temporary accounts for those that have been actively submitting articles. You will/or should be getting an email with a temporary password. Please do not do anything with it yet until I switch the site over. I just want to make sure the changes go smoothly.

I am in the process of going through each article and assigning your name as the poster. Bare with me as I can't wait to get it up and running. I think you all will be pleased.

Naruto

• Black Belt
  • Gina Carano Fan
    • Email
Re: The new site is getting closer..
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2010, 11:03:47 PM »
Can u answer me y, it wasn't letting me post any articles. tried 2, but a message showed saying i can't post anything.

Jen

• Ya Majeste
  • Administrator
  • Black Belt
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2010, 12:03:26 AM »
On the new site? What's your nick on there? Is it N.K? If so I didn't set you up yet.

I will be switching the site over in a few mins. There will be some downtime, not long (I PRAY and HOPE)...You may see some funky things while things are being transferred over...I will post back once it's done..Wish me luck.

Naruto

• Black Belt
  • Gina Carano Fan
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2010, 12:12:51 AM »
no, like ever. been trying so i had 2 post them in the cbox. and no my nick isn't N.K, just naruto

Jen

• Ya Majeste
  • Administrator
  • Black Belt
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2010, 12:32:25 AM »
Ahh..ok. Well I can set you up with an account when I get the users all setup. Sorry about not being able to, there were many issues with the script I was running. Now that I just switched, it should be easier.
Pages: [1]   Go Up