Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: UFC 124 Georges St. Pierre owns with Jab  (Read 2135 times)

Jen

• Ya Majeste
  • Administrator
  • Black Belt
UFC 124 Georges St. Pierre owns with Jab
« on: December 17, 2010, 04:32:50 AM »
First time in a while I seen George shoot mutiple times and not be able take a guy down.  They say MMA fighters can't jab but Georges St. Pierre did prove you could win by having a good jab. 

Next fight I would like to see is anderson silva vs shogun rua.

Dante2230

• The True Gina Carano Fan
  • Black Belt
  • Fantastic 4 - Honor Guard
    • Email
Re: UFC 124 Georges St. Pierre owns with Jab
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2010, 04:42:54 AM »
yeah basically, GSP just jabbed out Koscheck....i wish GSP would've knocked him out though for all that trash talk during the ultimate fighter, but GSP proved he didnt need words to get back at someone.....He just gets back at them when it comes to fight time.

Anderson Silva vs. Shogun Rua seems like a solid matchup

p0d135

• Black Belt
  • ^ that read: "http://www.gina-carano.org"
Re: UFC 124 Georges St. Pierre owns with Jab
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2011, 02:00:00 PM »
yeah basically, GSP just jabbed out Koscheck....i wish GSP would've knocked him out though for all that trash talk during the ultimate fighter, but GSP proved he didnt need words to get back at someone.....He just gets back at them when it comes to fight time.

Anderson Silva vs. Shogun Rua seems like a solid matchup

I kinda disagree. An admittedly angered/motivated GSP, esp in the midst of all these boring, utilitarian wins, should've put more 2's behind those 1's and looked to hurt Kos. Even Klitschko would've pressed someone that open to the jab more, imo.

Dude didnt break any rules and won; thats all he's supposed to do, but considering the two other circumstances.
Pages: [1]   Go Up