Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 28   Go Down

Author Topic: Hobbies and interests besides Gina, MMA?  (Read 55422 times)

Dante2230

• The True Gina Carano Fan
  • Black Belt
  • Fantastic 4 - Honor Guard
    • Email
Re: Hobbies and interests besides Gina, MMA?
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2009, 02:43:37 AM »
yeah i have a 360 and my bro has a ps3 and we are always arguing about which one is better lol and he always pulls out the "at least mine can play the sweet blu-ray movies"

Colobus

• Brown Belt
  • Gina Carano hammerfist
« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2009, 05:04:37 AM »
The only difference with blue-ray is it's more expensive and has a more limited selection of movies.

krav dood

• krav maga student
  • Black Belt
  • Gina Carano & MMA Fan
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2009, 08:50:21 PM »
Who cares about blu ray, the movies and players arent even affordable yet.  Your best bet is to buy one of those upconverting DVD players for the time being until blu ray prices become reasonable.  And plus, Sony is losing money on nearly every PS3 by having blu ray on it.  That's just to stay affordable with the 360.

Phoenix

• Angelique
  • Global Mod Red Belt
  • Black Belt
  • Dynamite comes in small packages. ;)
« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2009, 08:05:34 AM »
Okay, explain to me what an "upconverting DVD player" is. Sounds technologically cool, LOL! Sony's seriously losing money from the PS3?

krav dood

• krav maga student
  • Black Belt
  • Gina Carano & MMA Fan
« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2009, 08:06:16 PM »
Okay, explain to me what an "upconverting DVD player" is. Sounds technologically cool, LOL! Sony's seriously losing money from the PS3?

My roomie has one although she hasnt let me hook it up yet.  But it is supposed to convert a regular DVD to HD while it plays the movie.  Only good on an HDTV of course and I'm curious about the quality of the picture.  Hopefully we get it connected soon and I can let you all know.

Yes, they lose money with each console sold but it looks like that gap is closing.
http://www.crunchgear.com/2008/12/24/sony-losing-less-money-on-the-ps3-could-turn-a-profit-soon/

mkygod

• Global Mod Red Belt
  • Brown Belt
  • Gina Carano Fan
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2009, 12:40:47 AM »

An upconverting DVD player is just a player thats able to upscale a DVD picture into HD resolutions. So basically it just blows up the picture to fit your HDTV. It resizes the picture internally (on the player), whereas a regular dvd player will output a standard resolution and let the TV try to resize it.

ginafan33

« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2009, 03:37:40 AM »
I'm an actress/writer, and I love sports. Any and all. I love the fact that March Madness has started and I love watching Drag Racing. I used to be a drag racer when I was younger and that was a rush. I play video games on my playstation 2. I'm into Kingdom Hearts and Madden. 

Phoenix

• Angelique
  • Global Mod Red Belt
  • Black Belt
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2009, 07:45:29 PM »
You were a drag racer? That's pretty awesome! How long did you do that for? By the way, have you acted in anything yet that we might have seen you in? Curiosity is one of my flaws, LOL!

krav dood

• krav maga student
  • Black Belt
  • Gina Carano & MMA Fan
« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2009, 09:35:15 PM »
I'm an actress/writer, and I love sports. Any and all. I love the fact that March Madness has started and I love watching Drag Racing. I used to be a drag racer when I was younger and that was a rush. I play video games on my playstation 2. I'm into Kingdom Hearts and Madden.

With that said, you probably have guys buggin you 24/7.  haha

ginafan33

« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2009, 01:51:15 AM »
Lol... Yeah they love me... but then I ruin their day because I'm gay so I become a waste to them. They like the fact of two girls but hate it because I won't kiss them... Story of my life.

krav dood

• krav maga student
  • Black Belt
  • Gina Carano & MMA Fan
« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2009, 03:47:13 PM »
Lol... Yeah they love me... but then I ruin their day because I'm gay so I become a waste to them. They like the fact of two girls but hate it because I won't kiss them... Story of my life.

Eh, I'm in the minority of guys who dont find 2 girls making out hot.  Romantic sure if its a relationship but 2 drunk girls getting handsy just does nothing for me.  I'd rather watch SportsCenter to be quite honest.

ginafan33

« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2009, 07:14:40 PM »
You were a drag racer? That's pretty awesome! How long did you do that for? By the way, have you acted in anything yet that we might have seen you in? Curiosity is one of my flaws, LOL!

Yeah I actually made it to the nationals. Which I was a lil upset about because it made me miss my very first Britney Spears concert. I love the whole thing. I raced for 5 years but then I had to give it up because my dad went to prison. 
« Last Edit: April 12, 2009, 09:00:46 PM by ginafan33 »

ginafan33

« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2009, 07:16:19 PM »

Eh, I'm in the minority of guys who dont find 2 girls making out hot.  Romantic sure if its a relationship but 2 drunk girls getting handsy just does nothing for me.  I'd rather watch SportsCenter to be quite honest.

Lol...I rather watch SportsCenter too!

Phoenix

• Angelique
  • Global Mod Red Belt
  • Black Belt
« Reply #43 on: March 27, 2009, 07:55:41 AM »
This seems to have turned into quite an interesting thread.  ;)

krav dood

• krav maga student
  • Black Belt
  • Gina Carano & MMA Fan
« Reply #44 on: March 27, 2009, 04:04:00 PM »
This seems to have turned into quite an interesting thread.  ;)

We're trying.    :D
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 28   Go Up