Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hobbies and interests besides Gina, MMA?  (Read 55424 times)

powerbomb91

• Tap or snap
  • Black Belt
  • Gina's drummer....
    • Email
Re: Hobbies and interests besides Gina, MMA?
« Reply #405 on: August 07, 2009, 05:03:33 AM »
everybody say the hate it because the are just walking but once you see it youre like hell yeah
tap or snap..............I rather hate your for everything you are!...then ever love you for something you are not. i rather you hate me for everything i am .then ever love me for something i am not!.........NEVER GIVE UP AND YOU;LL NEVER FAIL............long signature .

Phoenix

• Angelique
  • Global Mod Red Belt
  • Black Belt
  • Dynamite comes in small packages. ;)
« Reply #406 on: August 07, 2009, 05:09:51 AM »
It's an adventure of note. You can glean a whole lot of deeper meanings from that movie, which is why I enjoyed it so much.

Dante2230

• The True Gina Carano Fan
  • Black Belt
  • Fantastic 4 - Honor Guard
    • Email
« Reply #407 on: August 07, 2009, 09:01:44 PM »
I don't think i would like lord of the rings because i dont like harry potter either and they are similar

powerbomb91

• Tap or snap
  • Black Belt
  • Gina's drummer....
    • Email
« Reply #408 on: August 08, 2009, 04:59:33 AM »
hary potters for kids ..................loed of the ringsis for real men and .. women lol
tap or snap..............I rather hate your for everything you are!...then ever love you for something you are not. i rather you hate me for everything i am .then ever love me for something i am not!.........NEVER GIVE UP AND YOU;LL NEVER FAIL............long signature .

Phoenix

• Angelique
  • Global Mod Red Belt
  • Black Belt
« Reply #409 on: August 08, 2009, 05:48:50 PM »
I agree, Harry Potter is one movie series that I absolutely can't stand. I don't understand the hype surrounding it, it still baffles my mind. So yeah, it's very different Dante, try it out. You have to watch the first one "The Fellowship of the Ring" finished, and then make your decision. It's pointless to watch the first 30 minutes and decide you don't enjoy it. I only realized how good it was when the first one ended.

powerbomb91

• Tap or snap
  • Black Belt
  • Gina's drummer....
    • Email
« Reply #410 on: August 09, 2009, 03:44:59 AM »
yeah then i had to wait for the two towers ...and then the return of the king

powerbomb91

• Tap or snap
  • Black Belt
  • Gina's drummer....
    • Email
« Reply #411 on: August 10, 2009, 10:28:46 PM »
nah ...but i went o see it at the theatre and i was insane

r26t01

• Blue Belt
  • Gina Carano Fan
« Reply #412 on: April 07, 2010, 10:33:32 AM »
I like Harry Potter (only the books - the movies suck) but I can't stand LotR.

What else can I say about my other interests and hobbies? hmm.... I love listening to music, basically I do it all day long (in the morning when I'm going to work, in my lunch break, when I'm on my way back home, etc). My taste covers up a wider range, I love Pop, Rock, R'n'B, Metal.

Meeting my friends, go to the city or the cinema or just hanging around and having fun.

Another huge passion of mine are horror movies. I love them and I can't wait to see the new Freddy Krueger movie (although it's a remake).

Last but not least: WWE/TNA
In one week I'm attending my 2nd WWE show here in Germany (the last time where german fans can see Bret Hart live in the ring).

krav dood

• krav maga student
  • Black Belt
  • Gina Carano & MMA Fan
« Reply #413 on: April 09, 2010, 09:08:05 PM »
snowboarding...one of the reasons I have not been on and posted in a long while.   :-\

Phoenix

• Angelique
  • Global Mod Red Belt
  • Black Belt
« Reply #414 on: April 12, 2010, 05:24:57 PM »
Ah, welcome back Krav man! Next time ya taking me with ya!

Naruto

• Black Belt
  • Gina Carano Fan
    • Email
« Reply #415 on: April 13, 2010, 12:44:51 AM »
well, playing video games, reading comic books, watching movies and going outside n enjoy the fresh air (All this when I'm not working lol)

Phoenix

• Angelique
  • Global Mod Red Belt
  • Black Belt
« Reply #416 on: October 05, 2010, 03:21:34 PM »
Recently uncovered an extreme passion for dancing. :)

theeb

• Orange Belt
  • Gina Carano Fan
« Reply #417 on: October 20, 2010, 09:38:33 AM »
Wrestling/Hockey/Baseball, I cannot lie, Singing to a song, Video games of course.

Jen

• Ya Majeste
  • Administrator
  • Black Belt
« Reply #418 on: December 17, 2010, 04:47:21 AM »
Flying rc airplanes.  Fun as hell to fly until they crash. lol

fastold

• Blue Belt
  • Gina Carano Fan
    • Email
« Reply #419 on: April 01, 2011, 09:55:01 PM »
currently playing the north american beta for world of tanks its massive multiplayer online arcade style game its free to play you dont have to pay monthly fees to play it. Basicly you drive a tank all based on tanks that fought durning ww2 or prototypes that never got to see action. The three nations that are in it are germany,usa,or russia. You start as a light tank they give you all three nations starting tanks too so you can choose to which one you like. The main goal is to go into battle and kill the enemy sides tanks all 14 of them or take capture thier base when you win battles your tank gains experience which you spend on research to get better radios to see the tanks at a longer range or better guns,suppesion to support the guns, turrets to hold those guns in, engines to move faster, and to access better tanks. There are many types of tanks such as
light tanks- they move faster and are good at scouting postions for mobile artillery guns and to attack the enemy artillery postions

medium tanks- perfect for going against light tanks and medium tanks they are good balance of speed and firepower

heavy tanks- the monsters of the battlefield they take damage more than anything and are you use for hard assaults on the enemy postions

tank destroyers- these anti tank units are perfect defence and ambush units they have firepower but are fixed to the hull the americans dont have these in this game for some reason but get early access to mediums tanks which kind of sucks

self propeled guns-the snipers of the game they fire hard hitting long range shells at the enemy using a special map when red dots show up on the mini map if you are in range you can hits enemy tanks with shells but the spgs are vunerble to enemy tanks if they get to close

you also get cash to purchase said tanks when you research them you also have gold coin to buy premium tanks like matildas,valentines, and churchills but if you want more gold you have to buy it with real money sad to say the real version of world of tanks comes out april 12 so I will be getting it since I did the pre order for the heavy special which gives me a code to access to a american heavy tank and 25,000 gold to start off with  8) this game is addicting and you should play it if you like to have fun.

Other than that my other goal is to find a new job since I quit my old one 2 weeks ago but I am no hurry right now so thats all I have to say
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28]   Go Up