Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: site problem?  (Read 5648 times)

theflyingtsunami

• Yellow Belt
  • Gina Carano Fan
    • Email
Re: site problem?
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2011, 07:43:10 AM »
Hello. YES, I too am having major trouble w/ the site. Since it was updated I cannot view anything at all. I see a snippet of the the latest posting and it just disappears. I tried to hit the contact us button on the bottom of the page and doesn't work. I even have tried from multiple computers and the same thing happens.

Please advise what the problem is and how to fix it. I don't know how I can somehow get into this portion of the forum but the main site is messed up. I can be contacted at legalflash@aol.com b/c I won't be able to see any info on the chat box. I can't see that anymore either.

I am using Internet Explorer and have always used it. Please change back b/c whatever you did w/ the update, it is not working and I'm sure I'm not the only one but just happened to come upon this post. Please help us out here in the black hole.

fastold

• Blue Belt
  • Gina Carano Fan
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2011, 02:14:37 PM »
if you are using explorer 7 upgrade to 8 and it will work just fine

theflyingtsunami

• Yellow Belt
  • Gina Carano Fan
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2011, 08:00:23 AM »
I have Internet Explorer 8 and have all the latest updates. It's not explorer, I believe it's the issue that JEN mentioned or something similar b/c I have used various computers, all of which have IE 8 and all have the same  problem.

It happened after they redesigned the site and no one can tell me how to fix it and I can't get site admins to email me b/c I can't get an email to them. Saw this link about  the site problems randomly while trying to figure out how to fix this issue and can get on the forum but not main page or chatbox or pics or anything else.

Ready to give up already don't know why only this site has issues, can't it be designed like most other mma sites or even non mma sites. Even before the upgrade/change was hard to read text for chatbox if you posted a comment and chatbox having black background; anyway maybe u can get mssg over to em b/c I don't know what else to do.

tx.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up