Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: HAYWIRE  (Read 1582 times)

mark14

• White Belt
  • Gina Carano Fan
    • Email
HAYWIRE
« on: January 31, 2012, 01:45:11 AM »
who has two thumbs and saw haywire ten times?? this guy !! { with two thumbs pointed at me}  now why would i pay to see a movie ten times?? am i a strange dude?? i don't think so , but it's a matter of opinion. is it because i can't find a job?? maybe , maybe not. or is it simply because gina carano in my most humble opinion , not only the most beautiful woman in MMA , but would put any so called hollywood hottie to shame. i am calling on my comrades here to go see haywire again. lets support our girl , so hopefully she'll be called on to do this again. about time hollywood used a true to life female badass in one of their projects. i am grateful for the vision of steven soderburg , to not only give gina a cameo , but to create a whole movie around her. thank you steven soderburg , you're now my favorite director. even though i'm jealous as hell of channing tatum. stay classy gina , in your future cinematic projects no sex scenes. i'm sorry guys , i don't want to see gina carano naked on screen. in my bedroom yes , but i would like to see her stay classy. because she is a class act , no doubt about it. to these two movie critics who saw gina's movie , i did'nt care for their comment that there are no other beautiful women in MMA!!  bullshit!!! there's all kinds of them. you can't judge the beauty of  them all by cyborg. like i said gina is vision of nirvana , but that does not negate the beauty of felice herrig , miesha tate , ronda rousey{ which i thought was cool when she called out cyborg for posting that picture of gina} holly holm , jan finney , erin toughill , michelle waterson , and guttierez i wish gina the best in her future endeavors , and i hope all the rest of her days are filled with happiness..
Pages: [1]   Go Up