Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Do you think I can meet Gina carano after the miss understanding that happend  (Read 3493 times)

Sboston667

I always been a huge Gina carano fan . But I been miss understood on here three years ago and Facebook two years ago. I'm really a nice person who mellowed out alot. I really want to meet her but there a possiablity that might not happend . I wonder is it because of my behavior a few ago or she to busy either way I'm fine with. I think she forgave me but I'm not shore . I want to know how the question and answer thing work. I hope to get some opions . If true she going to be in a another action movie that aswome
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 12:37:23 AM by Sboston667 »

jr

• Blue Belt
  • jr
If you ever get to meet Gina just remember she is a person. She doesn't need/want everyone to put her on a pedestal with inhuman like qualities and receive constant compliments from everyone she meets, I'm sure she has heard it all at this point!

What I'm trying to say is that if you ever get to meet her, just treat her as a friend and with respect...you'll come off a lot more genuine than if you were to say 'oh my god you're so amazing I love you!' (or something along those lines).

Don't worry about what happened in the past and unless she directly talked to you then I doubt she knows about anything you're talking about...I doubt she knows who you are or who anyone of us here are :P

As for the questions...just visit the site and it will be announced if there will be another possible Q&A with Gina in the future.

p0d135

• Black Belt
  • ^ that read: "http://www.gina-carano.org"
'oh my god you're so amazing I love you!'

(note to self: get new meet-G-line)

jr

• Blue Belt
  • jr
'oh my god you're so amazing I love you!'

(note to self: get new meet-G-line)

Hey I tried it when I met her*...she laughed nervously, claimed she had to go somewhere, and left. Just trying to give the heads up so people have better success than I did!  :o

*-I have not actually had the pleasure of meeting Gina and this story is completely fictional.

Sboston667

;)  thanks for your replies guys . I dont care if I meet her or not but I would like to . I know she a person but I look up to her a lot . She been one of my farvortes for a while now . I
Am on new meds and ignoring the inderiate people .

p0d135

• Black Belt
I always been a huge Gina carano fan . But I been miss understood on here three years ago and Facebook two years ago. I'm really a nice person who mellowed out alot. I really want to meet her but there a possiablity that might not happend . I wonder is it because of my behavior a few ago or she to busy either way I'm fine with. I think she forgave me but I'm not shore . I want to know how the question and answer thing work. I hope to get some opions . If true she going to be in a another action movie that aswome

Glad you're doing better. While I am curious about your experience and nobody here would mock you for it, I'd ask you to tell it ONLY if you think it'll help you move on and/or discourage others from doing similiar.

Hey I tried it when I met her*...she laughed nervously, claimed she had to go somewhere, and left. Just trying to give the heads up so people have better success than I did!  :o

*-I have not actually had the pleasure of meeting Gina and this story is completely fictional.

:)
 once read a dude's story (w/ pic) of meeting G at a bar at one of the Couture hvwt fights. dude said she was supa cool, even invited him to do shots w/ her group, & later when he had to go, he went for it and asked for her #; she did just like you said minus the explanation. cute, shy G returned, gotta luv that.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 10:26:47 AM by p0d135 »

Sboston667

i came to obessive trying to protect her and starting say things that made people nervous and i took  out of a few of her stalkers and took ingriant comments as my tigerets

p0d135

• Black Belt
I think I mostly understand.

again, glad you're better and I can very, very, very remotely relate. I too get annoyed at people throwing hate her way. & their words can be a bummer despite me knowing they're wrong overall, and all the good she's done & spread makes anything bad they say seem tiny or non-existent.

Mma fan667

• Yellow Belt
  • Gina Carano Fan
Gina is a person Just like every one else I think if u control your self u will be fine
Pages: [1]   Go Up