Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: astrological chart  (Read 5148 times)

sorbina

• Blue Belt
  • Pondering Ninja
astrological chart
« on: May 04, 2012, 12:00:25 PM »
Hi to everyone.

Well as the caption sais i m searching for her astrological chart. From her bio i can take her birth date and the location where she is born, but i dont have the exact time of birth which has a significant matter that too. Is there anyone here that knows her time of birth??  if anyone also knows her acsedant that will help.

Her sign is Aries (what else should she be in that level and her great performance on physical activities that require great amount of energy and force!) but behind her well trained body  (i bet she had psysical stregth when she was even younger) she is very calm, humorous and sophisticated person (other than she is obiously beautiful). In other words she has elements very controversial betwwen them but she can balance them pretty well.

Yeah i know, a lot of you dont believe in astrology but if anyone has the above info pls share it here and can help me with that.
I can make a chart of Gina but it would be inadequate without her birt time.

My only hope is that fan forum, if any of you dont have that kind of info i guess none will do in the internet.

Greetings from Greece

p.s. ---> sorry for my english for any mistakes i made or anything
If we all  placed  ourselfs in others' shoe, the world would be a better place
Pls forgive my shi*y English

p0d135

• Black Belt
  • ^ that read: "http://www.gina-carano.org"
Re: astrological chart
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2012, 06:46:39 PM »
hey Sorbina, welcome.

she said she was born during a thunderstorm so if you can find out the listing of the weather for that day , then it could maybe narrow it down to either the: morning, midday or evening. I don't see how anyone could know the exact time without seeing private info like her birth cert. & I don't wanna know/be talking to anyone that knows that stuff about her anyway and if they did they'd be banned from here and put on proper notice. 
« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 06:48:47 PM by p0d135 »

sorbina

• Blue Belt
  • Pondering Ninja
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2012, 05:01:06 PM »
very clever observation  !
  I look into it, although iits a bit tricky...
In any case
 Thanks! :)

edit----> unforunatelly i didnt find anything spesific. I did find some records but nothing helpful. Its ok, its worthed a shot. Thnks again
« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 05:13:37 PM by sorbina »

sorbina

• Blue Belt
  • Pondering Ninja
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2013, 05:01:51 AM »
Obviously no one here knows Gina’s exact time of birth, so I m goanna calculate her astrological chart as someone’s we don’t know that information, so we set as time of birth 24:00 or 00:00.
In that chart her Ascendant is set to Sagittarius, but  I have doubts about it..Anyhow I ll go with the flow and take that as a fact (I don’t have many options here) so the Astrological chart of Gina in case someone is in to that or is interested is the following:

Note: I m not an expert to astrology :P I just like to discover things, and if a thing tells me or gives me some clues about a person I care about I give it a try! Oh and if someone thinks astrology is bullsh*t , I m not goanna argue! In many cases it is. Especially if it handles by people who want to manipulate other ppl and blah blah blah. My intentions are good as you noticed so I m goanna post it anyway just to rich even more the context of this forum :) Just in case someone is interrested!

P.S. -->Some other time I ll fill this post with some comments about the chart, its frikkin early morning here, and I need some extra sleep…Zzzzz see ya

sorbina

• Blue Belt
  • Pondering Ninja
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2013, 08:19:14 AM »
In Gina's bio, it says that she was born under a tornado warning...
Do you think by looking up the weather report for Dallas County, Texas on her birthday,
you could narrower the time when she was born?

Nope, i already tried that if you see above. A warning for the tornado could take the whole day/night.
The only thing i could do is guess her Ascendant, if my guess is right then i can figure the time of birth more or less between in 2 hours space.
As i searched in the internet i saw a couple of Ginas charts, the one is with the 00:00 time and the other one assumes as her Ascendant is also Aries (as her zodiac sign).
I personally don’t believe she has also Aries as her Ascendant, she is very "contained", calm, and modest for that. I know how sign Aries work, and her zodiac sign is "responsible" for her physical aggressiveness that is channelize to martial arts or her early years to basketball. She has an excess amount of energy in her as any Aries, and normally they look some ways to express it. 
That process to find out her rising sign is difficult dam it. I try to gather all ingredients of her personality but we all are very complicated as human beings so a catalogue with every zodiac sign that could fit in the case is long as the 12 zodiac signs!
Ok she is in to family relations , she finds peace in them that’s her shelter, so she could be Taurus, Cancer…
 Ehm, she also born with a dashing appearance that even with a few pimples when she was young or some extra pounds she is a person that when is passing by your way its difficult not to notice. Her height and her rich bodice guarantee that prospective. So a Leo? In some case Gemini or Taurus? Pff tricky …
She also have humanitarian feelings, an Aquarius or the sensitive Pisces could fit.
Her artistic side fits in Taurus, Libra..her passion fits with Scorpio, Aries, Sagittarius…Additionally if she is also secretive then Scorpio comes closer, if her fulfillment comes with trips or philosophy Sagittarius is the answer.
If ambition comes with hard work and a schedule then Capricorn.

I really don’t have the answer! :D
For the end I could add that all that elements they might exist in her character but astrology is about tendency and not some accurate forecast that other relative about -seeing the future-methods over the years used by people. So we all have some potentials inside of us, either for good or bad, if they come out its about the environmental elements that influence us and at the end they formed our unique personality.
Oh by the way, there isn’t bad or good zodiac sign in case you wander, its something that you could relate to or not. For some people A is good and for other is good, in that sense its easier to understand it.

M

• Global Mod Red Belt
  • Green Belt
  • Gina Carano Fan
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2013, 06:36:05 PM »
Interesting stuff Sorbina........I've heard if you were born late night you are a night owl and id early morning then you are a morning person........I know this is true with me as I am a hard core night own and never go to bed before 2AM......I have also found this rule to be true for close friends I have asked...........Gina has said MANY times she is a night owl so I would tend to think that if what I am speculating holds true she was probably born between 12AM-4AM

M

• Global Mod Red Belt
  • Green Belt
  • Gina Carano Fan
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2013, 06:52:56 PM »
I
As i searched in the internet i saw a couple of Ginas charts, the one is with the 00:00 time and the other one assumes as her Ascendant is also Aries (as her zodiac sign).
I personally don’t believe she has also Aries as her Ascendant, she is very "contained", calm, and modest for that. I know how sign Aries work, and her zodiac sign is "responsible" for her physical aggressiveness that is channelize to martial arts or her early years to basketball. She has an excess amount of energy in her as any Aries, and normally they look some ways to express it. 
That process to find out her rising sign is difficult dam it. I try to gather all ingredients of her personality but we all are very complicated as human beings so a catalogue with every zodiac sign that could fit in the case is long as the 12 zodiac signs!

I'm alot less knowledgeable than you but based on her personality that she is very kind and cares deeply about friends and family and goes out of her way to help people but also cares about justice and is willing to fight to defend friends and family and stand up for her self and seems to despise bullies very much like me I would say she is either an Aquarius or Libra?...............I was very touched reading stories about her sister's drug problems and how Gina would constantly look after her, protect her and defend her.........also the story of a male friend she grew up with who had  drug problems and I believe no job that Gina took into her home rentfree and was helping put him through college.......just a great person!!!

sorbina

• Blue Belt
  • Pondering Ninja
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2013, 08:41:11 AM »
Interesting stuff Sorbina........I've heard if you were born late night you are a night owl and id early morning then you are a morning person........I know this is true with me as I am a hard core night own and never go to bed before 2AM......I have also found this rule to be true for close friends I have asked...........Gina has said MANY times she is a night owl so I would tend to think that if what I am speculating holds true she was probably born between 12AM-4AM

Never thought about that ! I m kinda surprised M by this observation, you made me wander cause it seems it have sense and its true! If I consider myself ( born at 7.15 early morning) I always function better in mornings even if it’s cruel time for some ones.  I always fall asleep relatively early at night compare to others, I can’t sitting up late, I feel the system goanna shut down in any minute :P .

I know that stuff M u said about G as we all do more or less here, she describes them from some interviews over the years, and by these minor things I try to gather elements for her personality.

The feeling of serve justice with every cost is an Aries type, I know that for sure, so as to try to defend with aggression straight to the problem with no dodges or diplomacy.
All that is about early years, but when a person grows up, little by little the rising sign starts to show more (its like our second zodiac sign). She seems more calm the late years so I don’t think so she also have Aries as her rising sun. For instance Ronda Rousey has a neon board that she is controlled by Aries! She has a strong dynamic physically and verbally but all that comes with extreme narcissism and highlighted ego (Aries talking - Pros & cons in every case!). My dad is Aries and I know how to handle him, I know how he behaves, and because I was born between Aries and Taurus I have also some Aries elements myself too. Most girls-women who are involved with MMA have strong Aries influences in their astrological chart. Aries type symbolizes the warrior archetype with all the cons and the pros it has in it.
Gina’s love for some material pleasures leads me to Taurus. I assume she love good cooking, food, she love having a massage (we all do but in an interview she gave extra points to that) and she compared sparring with someone like having sex. I don’t know if her Mercury in Taurus talks here, but Taurus influence is noticeable.
I don’t know well the attributes of Aquarius and Libra dear M so I cant analyze properly their place in Gina’s chart. I mostly gather information for zodiac sign by personal experience, I think it’s the best advisor.
Her attachment to family is for sure something to look into in that matter we talking about here. Its normal to be sensitive in that matter if we consider her troubled years through her parents divorce and her sister issues. But through years and when problems stopped, she is still attached to her folks, she love her grandparents and it seems family is her shelter. Not to mention she is a bit conservative and has strong relation with God, but all that gives the sense that has also a rebellion side that conflicts with the conservative one.

On the other side her artistic view is noticeable and I m not focusing completely to the movie area. She loves deeply music and I bet she tries to express her artistic side with different kind of ways. I know I know, we all have more or less an artist hidden in our selves but by her words I gather she is attracted deeply by the beauty of art and the expression that comes from that. Pff long talk with no obvious end  and I m afraid this text will end up a tired and long monologue with no particular point. I m sorry if I did that, not in my intentions

I feel kinda bad when we try to analyze Gina’s personality, fells like I'm kinda doing something wrong here. I don’t have regrets I just don’t know if it’s too much, or I m crossing lines? I m just think out loud for a person we all care and know all that stuff already, I just gather the info and by that it feels we come even closer to her  :)
« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 07:54:18 AM by sorbina »

M

• Global Mod Red Belt
  • Green Belt
  • Gina Carano Fan
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2013, 07:58:20 PM »

I feel kinda bad when we try to analyze Gina’s personality, fells like I'm kinda doing something wrong here. I don’t have regrets I just don’t know if it’s too much, or I m crossing lines? I m just think out loud for a person we all care and know all that stuff already, I just gather the info and by that it feels we come even closer to her  :)

I don't think its wrong to analyze anyone's personality.......Gina was a psychology major and she seems very self aware and intuitive very much like me (these type of people tend to be quite good at reading other people and analyzing their personalities and tend to do it naturally or regularly).......so I dont think Gina would be creeped out or offended in any way by this, she has said in many interviews she realizes others find her interesting and is flattered by it, remember finding celebrities interesting and liking them is what gives them a career and a platform to show their skills and artistic side...........that said some people take this too far and when they actually meet this person come across acting like they KNOW said person better than the person themselves or their close family or friends who actually have a relationship with this person know them or even acting like you have some kind of relationship or are friends with the person and that actually does cross a line and come off as creepy.........fortunately I dont think the latter describes any of our regulars here.

Back to Astrology My family members and close friends who are Aries seem to possess all the bad traits and none of the good one's like Gina for instance they are angry, have strong narcissistic tendencies, are attention seeking, pick fights or act like bullies at times etc........vs Gina who is the very opposite of those and shows the good qualities of an Aries such as courage, leadership, action oriented, seeks excitement........Now I'm sure Gina's human and has flaws and bad qualities just like everyone else......but she is clearly the exception to the Aries I know who dont exhibit ANY of the good qualities attributed to an Aries at least as far as I can see.

Now I'm a Libra, Libra's are very self aware, intuitive and compassionate, believe in fairness, balance and harmony, prefer to avoid fights and conflict but are willing to fight to stand up for  others or fight injustice....etc.......I believe these qualities strongly fit Gina's personality based on the hundreds or even possibly close to a thousand interviews I have seen of her as well as co-stars and friends describing her.

Interesting how you also noticed her wild possibly rebellious side when she was young which I think carried over into adulthood with her need for action with fighting, fast vehicles etc..........Very much like me, I was a wild and crazy SOB when I was young.......

For the record I've never really been interested in celebrities or meeting them before, there are few if any I really look up to or respect or would care at all to meet, and I've never been a regular on anyone else's fansite I feel most are narcissistic and arrogant...........The thing I and I think many others like and respect about Gina and that makes her special is that she is a real and genuine person, she doesnt hide anything from her scars to things she or her family did when younger, to her lack of direction and weight issues etc...........Also her passion and drive is both inspiring and a great story, I'm gonna date myself a little here but when I was 12 years old I skipped school to see Rocky 3 on opening day and I was so inspired by that movie, anytime I need to motivate myself to train hard I either watched that movie or listened to the Eye of The Tiger soundtrack (Stallone also became my favorite actor till The Rock and Now Gina) But Gina's real life story about how passionately she dove into fighting and found direction in her life reminded me of Rocky Balboa, I think it would be cool if she eventually made a movie about her life story............Lastly for me she is so much like me in so many ways personality wise (and I find that uncommon for a woman) from her being very self aware and intuitive, as well as compassionate to her wild side and need for thrills, action and speed to her sense of fairness and desire to help or defend others and stand up for herself or others against bullies.........I get the sense she was a bully basher like me :)...........unlike most celebrities I find her very relatable and I know if we had grown up together we would have been good friends and hung out together :)

sorbina

• Blue Belt
  • Pondering Ninja
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2013, 07:33:05 AM »
Now I'm a Libra, Libra's are very self aware, intuitive and compassionate, believe in fairness, balance and harmony, prefer to avoid fights and conflict but are willing to fight to stand up for  others or fight injustice....etc.......I believe these qualities strongly fit Gina's personality based on the hundreds or even possibly close to a thousand interviews I have seen of her as well as co-stars and friends describing her.

I have a general idea about the characteristics of all zodiac signs, I just don’t know some of them too well as some others. Libra the other child of Venus has the elements you just said M, and yes has things that could fit to Gina’s personality. But more or less dear M we all have elements of the 12 signs in us, we have a whole astrological chart full with them, but each one triggers specific area(12 houses-->chart is split as a 12 pieces pie), such is for example the house that rules our finances  an our relation-management with that. I m not goanna take it further cause its not about an astrology lesson here, the general idea is the point.

When I added info at every chart I create for G,to tell u the truth I always had in my mind to 4 zodiac signs to take place as her Ascendant…That would be Taurus, Aquarius, Sagittarius and Pisces(cause I never got them fully except the fact that r super sensitive and they have their own fantasy world to live in)and if I could cheat I could add Cancer (home, family, conservative, show me your love cause I feel unsecure etc etc...) Of course I could be SO wrong about all of them :P From all of them Aquarius fit in the late night scenario we already talked about.  Its important to understand that zodiac signs express TENDENCY, so we might have an astrological planet aspect but we could act different, that’s because that area its not triggered by the circumstances of life I suppose. There are a lot of info to analyze and study but I have decided that I m not goanna burn further any more brain cells to the matter of astrology!  I suppose astrology is another way more to comprehend world around us and in us. Its an inner need that I had since I was a teenager. I know a few things also about reading the palm but all that need for answers stops here because I realised through years that curiosity eat the poor cat. In all that I always add a scientific point of view, cant buy it otherwise! And yes reading of the palm has also scientific point of view, its based in a criminology’s "branch"(is it the right word? ), that area that takes physical characteristics from criminals and through statistical data they try to find a pattern. Also in medicine, some physical characteristics are very helpful to understand the nature of the problem if there is any etc etc...  I feel like I m apologizing! :D yeah I do that but don’t pay attention to it.

Human personality is a mystery indeed, and our inner agony to get the answers in something that is stuck with our dna and goes back many years, almost as longest as human beings were struggled to survive by hiding in caves and wear a killed beaver as un underwear.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 07:00:10 AM by sorbina »

sorbina

• Blue Belt
  • Pondering Ninja
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2013, 07:54:13 AM »
Lastly for me she is so much like me in so many ways personality wise (and I find that uncommon for a woman) from her being very self aware and intuitive, as well as compassionate to her wild side and need for thrills, action and speed to her sense of fairness and desire to help or defend others and stand up for herself or others against bullies.........I get the sense she was a bully basher like me :)...........unlike most celebrities I find her very relatable and I know if we had grown up together we would have been good friends and hung out together :)

Then my dear M you couldn't be anythinh else but a wonderful person! :)

Its natural to find common things between our "object" of admiration and our selves, in a way it feels like touching it, getting closer to it, catch the dream if u prefer. I do that also but at some point I know it’s a trick of my mind. Trick or not feels good :D  What the heck we all have the right to dream, right?
The most fascinating thing I find in Gina’s personality is the combination of a very "powerful" and charismatic person in many areas with a superb modesty and humbleness! How that can be??? Is so dam rare these days dear M, and it shows depth and quality, elements that have long gone in ppl...

For the record I've never really been interested in celebrities or meeting them before, there are few if any I really look up to or respect or would care at all to meet, and I've never been a regular on anyone else's fansite I feel most are narcissistic and arrogant...........The thing I and I think many others like and respect about Gina and that makes her special is that she is a real and genuine person, she doesnt hide anything from her scars to things she or her family did when younger, to her lack of direction and weight issues etc...........

So yes, there aren’t many celebrities as her, that’s why myself as u, don’t have the need or the time if u prefer to involve myself with them.  But if something not only shines periodically but it has a unique flame in it and appears in front of us, we would be not only blind if we couldn’t see it but at some level, arrogant also.
Pages: [1]   Go Up