Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: "In the Blood" movie news  (Read 12742 times)

p0d135

• Black Belt
  • ^ that read: "http://www.gina-carano.org"
Re: "In the Blood" movie news
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2012, 12:36:02 AM »
Judging by the recent bikini pic (I'm sure you can already guess that I think she looks great but most likely cause  G showing that much skin is a rare sight haha), she doesn't quite look <150-155 so she isn't exactly in 145lb fighting shape like against Cyborg (which most would say she probably looked her best) but she is by no means unhealthy or should worry (in my opinion of course). I don't think G could ever be the trad size/shape of females especially not the skinny women of hollywood. I honestly think I would be worried if she started walking around <140lb.

yeah her '09 weigh-in is the ideal. I really expected that for these scenes, & I don't it was unreasonable. She ain't "peaking" for these events, just like with fights. She worked hard to get in line for them but always left more to do.
??? guess I really wanted a G version of  those underwater swim shots Stockwell did with Jessica Alba on Into the Blue. ;)

I meant how far is she ruled to be so that she isn't relatable to the average viewer who is used to those ridiculously small/ineffectual chix. Is it even an issue?
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 09:24:16 PM by p0d »

jr

• Blue Belt
  • jr
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2012, 02:34:54 AM »
yeah her '09 weigh-in is the ideal. I really expected that for these scenes, & I don't it was unreasonable. She ain't "peaking" for these events, just like with fights. She worked hard to get in line for them but always left more to do.
??? guess I really wanted a G version of  those underwater swim shots Stockwell did with Jessica Alba on Into the Blue. ;)

I meant how far is she ruled to be so that she isn't relatable to the average viewer who is used to those ridiculously small/ineffectual chix. Is it even an issue?

I expected it too but she looks slim enough for those kind of shots (imo) and keep in mind that she is sitting down and leaning over in that pic :P

I don't think it would be an issue because G is still very feminine despite her skills and size. And even if some people didn't like Haywire or her acting in it...it seemed that everyone was in agreement that her beating people up was more believable than 95% of the other female action stars out there due to her size. :P

I feel like the average woman viewer would be able to relate to Gina more because she isn't some stick model
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 09:27:10 PM by p0d »

p0d135

• Black Belt
  • ^ that read: "http://www.gina-carano.org"
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2012, 12:59:02 AM »
I expected it too but she looks slim enough for those kind of shots (imo) and keep in mind that she is sitting down and leaning over in that pic :P

Ah sorry for misunderstanding! I don't think it would be an issue because G is still very feminine despite her skills and size. And even if some people didn't like Haywire or her acting in it...it seemed that everyone was in agreement that her beating people up was more believable than 95% of the other female action stars out there due to her size. :P

I feel like the average woman viewer would be able to relate to Gina more because she isn't some stick model!  ;D
(Hopefully I didn't misunderstand you a second time haha)

I guess with always hoping the best for her, comes increased expectation. Def still hot & maybe a bit of overzealous criticism considering recalling the Haywire re-shoots.

& yeah, just being worrysome and overthinking it. The two points you noted are prevailing. 

(courtesy: Mani)

(Sea Planes in Paradise - P.R)
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 03:28:07 AM by p0d135 »

sorbina

• Blue Belt
  • Pondering Ninja
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2013, 07:38:01 AM »
She is a soldier when she commits to something, thats why she lost weight for the movie. But the thing that worries me is her ups & downs in the weight matter, thats not healthy :(. Whenever she feels loose she is inclined to gaining weight. I m afraid that she might get cracks or chaps in her body, although she has builted her body very well the past years and thats  why her physical appearance in that matter can easily transform to a well balanced and strong body.  A balanced body means health physicaly and mentaly. When we loose weight and become more balanced our confidence is rising high, and when we do that we feel capable to rule the world :)
Enough with the weight issues, she knows that better but its a good reminder from ppl who means well for her.

I wonder when the shooting will start again?  the place is still puerto rico, or they are relocate the movie set? ::)
If we all  placed  ourselfs in others' shoe, the world would be a better place
Pls forgive my shi*y English

M

• Global Mod Red Belt
  • Green Belt
  • Gina Carano Fan
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2013, 12:19:40 AM »

[/quote]

I don't think it would be an issue because G is still very feminine despite her skills and size. And even if some people didn't like Haywire or her acting in it...it seemed that everyone was in agreement that her beating people up was more believable than 95% of the other female action stars out there due to her size. :P

I feel like the average woman viewer would be able to relate to Gina more because she isn't some stick model
[/quote]

I agree as a man I prefer REAL women to the stick figure models and the Plastic, fake and enhanced WWE women the media try to ram down our throat and "tell us" are attractive.........I also agree with JR that Gina could be more relatable to women and perhaps a role model for little girls that women can be physical and dont  need to be size 0 stick figures to be femine particularly if she plays Wonder Woman :)

M

• Global Mod Red Belt
  • Green Belt
  • Gina Carano Fan
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2013, 12:22:15 AM »
She is a soldier when she commits to something, thats why she lost weight for the movie. But the thing that worries me is her ups & downs in the weight matter, thats not healthy :(. Whenever she feels loose she is inclined to gaining weight. I m afraid that she might get cracks or chaps in her body, although she has builted her body very well the past years and thats  why her physical appearance in that matter can easily transform to a well balanced and strong body.  A balanced body means health physicaly and mentaly. When we loose weight and become more balanced our confidence is rising high, and when we do that we feel capable to rule the world :)
Enough with the weight issues, she knows that better but its a good reminder from ppl who means well for her.

I wonder when the shooting will start again?  the place is still puerto rico, or they are relocate the movie set? ::)

Will they just be doing reshoots or did they not sfinish shooting yet..........I thought they were done?

crushlover

• White Belt
  • Gina Carano Fan
In The Blood
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2013, 11:03:28 AM »
first off, im a huge fan of Gina and ive been waiting for her movie In The Blood to come out and finally we have news that it's been picked up by Anchor Bay for international release (yay!)...

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/anchor-bay-picks-up-gina-639315

Cher

• Blue Belt
  • Conviction Fan
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2014, 07:53:03 PM »

rayellis

• White Belt
  • Gina Carano Fan
Re: In The Blood
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2014, 06:34:41 PM »
Man this movie just knocked my socks off, strength and beauty, what a package, Wow !!!! Gina is a knock out !!!!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up