Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I support carano  (Read 682 times)

SMFG

• White Belt
  • Gina Carano Fan
I support carano
« on: February 12, 2021, 03:44:01 PM »

GOOD OLE BOY

• White Belt
  • Gina Carano Fan
Re: I support carano
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2021, 06:53:04 PM »
   First of all I would like to say I once literally waited day to day to watch the Mandalorian. That will no longer be. Gina is not only one of the most talented female MMA fighters to ever be but she is also an extremely talented actress. Not only is she a powerful woman but she is a beautiful woman period! Because she is both beautiful and powerful she has been a victim of cancel culture! Thank you Gina! thank you for standing up and putting everything on the line to watch out for those who can not. I just heard you are joining the Ben Shapiro crew! I have never been so happy to see good people like Gina join a good fight while still advancing her personal goals. Keep up the good fight! You truly inspire my young daughters and I am proud they look to a woman like you for inspiration!

Thank you Gina!           Disney Kiss My Ass Walt Disney is turn in his grave at what his company has become!

Streak

• White Belt
  • Gina Carano Fan
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2021, 12:02:47 AM »
Amen, I'm giving up on "The Mandolorian" after this business of thinking you can control what people believe and say. When they see their ratings drop, maybe they'll understand. I've also dropped Facebook for the same reasons. Power to you Gina ! Never let them boss you around ! A lot of folks "have your back."

Tiffany

• White Belt
  • Gina Carano Fan
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2021, 08:08:17 PM »
Im happy that there's still a few people left who keep their faith in God. It was comforting to hear you say that God bless you and your family and may he keep you safe.
Pages: [1]   Go Up