Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Gina Carano | The Ben Shapiro Show  (Read 391 times)

WindyCityLove

• White Belt
  • Gina Carano Fan
    • Email
Gina Carano | The Ben Shapiro Show
« on: February 21, 2021, 09:16:51 PM »
Gina is clearly an admirable woman. A woman that has earned success from her efforts, nothing was handed to her. Gina represents the standard of hard work and positive attitude, aspects of life that was taught to me as a boy. Aspects of which I hold myself too in everyday of my life.
After watching the interview with Ben Shapiro, was the first time that I was able to get an insight to her personality and her views. My meaning is that I was not being informed by others as opinions regarding the recent erroneous controversy she has unfortunately been subject too. I was able to hear and see this verdict by witnessing this interview.
I absolutely agree with her on all points that were made, furthermore, Gina Caruno is an absolute sweetheart of a woman!
I am so disgusted by the lies of the media, the narrative being pushed based on complete falsehoods by parties within our government, I have truly questioned government and politics since I was 8 years and became aware of the erroneous nature surrounding the JFK assassination for I never bought the false narrative and I think the Warren Commission is a total joke and an embarrassment to the country.
Since the Disney Corporation has decided to play GOD and insult my intelligence then I have written them and informed them that I refuse to spend another cent in their services. I used to spend close to 50k a year at their parks, merchandise, and streaming channels, all because of their actions towards Gina. I would rather die then give Disney another cent, and I am totally serious and refuse to move away from this commitment.
Honestly, Kathleen Kennedy promoting her personal beliefs and destroying the Star Wars franchise in the process was very hard to accept, and I felt betrayed! Especially that last horrific trilogy (episodes 7,8,9). The last movie was so bad, that I couldn't even watch it.
I am beyond appalled by Disney and Kathleen Kennedy so much that I have spent much time sharing the truth with individuals, that were also spending money at Disney every year, to abandon Mickey Mouse permanently. Moreover, Gina has been erroneously and illegally treated by a corporation that caters to children, that my attempt to convince other wealthy individuals to stop spending their money was very easy!!!! So far, I am responsible for 33 subscription cancellations from Disney Plus and I will not stop until it is 1 million.
If any of us want to punish big tech and evil corporations, such as Disney, then it is simple. We need to stop giving them money, only then will they be truly aware of their hypocritical and ignorant nature.
If you believe Gina Caruno, the sweetheart, the bad ass, the girl next door, was treated illegally as I do, and you continue to give Disney money.... then you are ultimately an ignorant hypocrite and the type of person responsible for allowing this country converting into the 'Orwellian' culture it is clearly heading too. If you ever want to get to the bottom of any problem, then you follow the money.
If people really want to help Gina, stop with just sympathy. Gina does not need sympathy, she is a strong girl and your sympathetic sentiment will not help her! STOP GIVING DISNEY MONEY, then after you commit to such, the next step is to convince others to stop giving this idiot corporation a dime!!
Demonstrate your sincerity and stop giving Disney money, otherwise you are a hypocrite. Please support Gina with honor and not support her just by well wishes. Disney has proven to be unprofessional and no longer deserves our respect!
To Ms. Caruno: just a lowly voice among the masses, I sure hope to see you continue in the limelight where you absolutely belong to be! Please never change and know there are others that truly support you and are willing to do what we can to help you!!!

Pages: [1]   Go Up