Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Strikeforce:Miami  (Read 1586 times)

Shaz

• Blue Belt
  • Gina Carano Fan
Strikeforce:Miami
« on: January 31, 2010, 05:50:52 AM »
So, who watched it? What do you think about fights and about fight Cyborg-Coenen especially?
I have crush on Crush...

p0d135

• Black Belt
  • ^ that read: "http://www.gina-carano.org"
Re: Strikeforce:Miami
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2010, 02:20:34 PM »
Herschel Walker - looked better than some TUF debuters by far. He'a a gr8 sportsman and man's man. I'd like to be completely glad he got to fulfill a lifelong, oldschool, martial artists dream and compete, but at the end of the day his participation still displaced two guys that deserved the spotlight. (Hieron-Riggs)

Manhoef - lives by beasting dudes, dies by trying to beast dudes. He's shown gameplanning and patience in K-1 but hopefully his chin is still there to make an effort to do the same in mma in the future.

Lawler - good for him for admitting to himself he couldn't outright stand with the Dutch Destroyer and followed the gameplan.

Lashley - did whats expected, his claim of "either let me have the top or let me build up my way" is bs. If you get the spotlight early in your career u fight dudes of a higher claiber than you would've on the local scenes. Gina, Brock, Ishii, & even Kimbo all fought much better than they wouldve otherwise. He should've fought fellow strikeforce prospect Shane Del Rosario but his mgmt turned it down. Lets see him get Brett Rogers now.

Diaz - He's Paul Williams-ing mma right now w/ his non-stop pressure and volume. I'd like to see a high caliber striker that won't get goaded into staying in Nick's range. Id like to see KJ Noons pull a Sergio Martinez on him.

Coenen - proud of her effort

Cyborg - while ^ isn't known for striking, I can't believe Cris took her punches to the chin and barely flinched, much less them hvaing no effect on Cris counterpunches!!! Now I don't wanna be a hater but if Cris can do that to Erin Toughill's shots than I'll be sorta convinced the brasilena's on PEDs. Erin's the first fighter that won't have to tire her out or take this fight to the ground to win. She can stand with Cris and trade. Hopefully the cut to 145 won't effect her too much.

Pages: [1]   Go Up