Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Galleries and More  (Read 2539 times)

Jen

• Ya Majeste
  • Administrator
  • Black Belt
New Galleries and More
« on: January 12, 2012, 02:19:34 PM »
5 new galleries added: Haywire Set Pics, Haywire Premiere, Haywire Portrait Session, UFC on Fox 11-12-11 and AFI Haywire screening.

I was thinking of soon creating a new section just for movies instead of putting them in the promo section. Also with all the new pictures out now, be good to find some ones that would be good for the wallpaper section.

The videos section like to maybe like to add around 50 more videos.

It's been hectic trying to keep up with all the new stuff. See anything we need to add, let us know.

Phoenix

• Angelique
  • Global Mod Red Belt
  • Black Belt
  • Dynamite comes in small packages. ;)
Re: New Galleries and More
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2012, 05:21:12 PM »
A movie section in galleries would be perfect. There are too many "Haywire" related pics to have them just under a random section. Besides, we heard Gina say the door isn't closed to her doing other movies in the future if this one does well, which I'm sure it will.

I am thinking of making some new wallpapers, haven't done that in a while.  :o I just want to know which sizes to make them.. What screen resolutions are the most popular?

Jen

• Ya Majeste
  • Administrator
  • Black Belt
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2012, 05:08:34 PM »
A movie section in galleries would be perfect. There are too many "Haywire" related pics to have them just under a random section. Besides, we heard Gina say the door isn't closed to her doing other movies in the future if this one does well, which I'm sure it will.

I am thinking of making some new wallpapers, haven't done that in a while.  :o I just want to know which sizes to make them.. What screen resolutions are the most popular?

Have added a new movie section to the gallery.  Looking at the data for our site, most surfers are using either 1920x1080 or 1280x800 resolution so doing those 2 should be fine.

Cool sig pic btw :)

Phoenix

• Angelique
  • Global Mod Red Belt
  • Black Belt
  • Dynamite comes in small packages. ;)
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2012, 05:13:30 PM »
Thanks Jen, will start working on some new wallpapers as soon as I can.. Just have an assignment due soon.
Pages: [1]   Go Up