Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WHAT UP FANS OF GINA ITS 2016 ARE WE STILL ALIVE??  (Read 1445 times)

Noel

• Brown Belt
  • Gina Carano is hot!!!!
    • Email
WHAT UP FANS OF GINA ITS 2016 ARE WE STILL ALIVE??
« on: May 24, 2016, 03:57:52 PM »
HI everyone it noel one of the old members way back in the day around 2009-10 hahaha

I GOT A QUESTION FOR YA!!!!
DO YOU STILL LOVE GINA AS MUCH AS I DID BACK IN 09?? YEAH
I LOVE YOU GINA!!! MARRY ME!!! :) :)😍😍😍😍💍💍💐💍💐💍💑💑💏💒
« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 05:08:53 PM by Noel »

p0d135

• Black Belt
  • ^ that read: "http://www.gina-carano.org"
Re: WHAT UP FANS OF GINA ITS 2016 ARE WE STILL ALIVE??
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2016, 04:30:51 AM »
whats up, man?

I think those who are still fans, be it those online saying so, not online, having trained and become fighters, or just entertained by her stuff... are alive & well. This website is no barometer for that as the owner was never really a fan herself and did everything not to expand this site for the fans.

I'd have to say though, recently Gina herself has been making it tough from a fan-arm-chair standpoint. Her formerly personal situation (relationship) which I wouldnt be speaking of, but was unfortunately made non-personal by her own, speaks to her being very non-committal to studying acting and focusing on stunt-work, two things mandated for her career, not the careers of the fighters in the fight camp she's hanging out at. & I do mean hanging out, as for the most part her physical conditioning has not been reflective of someone spending that much time at a gym, doing some 2-a-days here or there. A movie star "training" alongside fighters when she has zero designs on fighting... what?! It would be no issue if the results were there (more acting-based casting & consistent action in her films remotely equal to what she can do) but thats not the case.
Pages: [1]   Go Up