Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I might be meeting Gina carano and very nervous .  (Read 2066 times)

Sboston667

I might be meeting Gina carano and very nervous .
« on: June 23, 2012, 10:12:56 PM »
My dad might have me meet gina carano . I'm  :'( :'(very nervous because if it does happend I don't know what going to hsppend because I am not a bad Person , I Also do have doubt I will not met her because very busy and kinding on the eage of Meeting her . I know she a Person I don't care if I don't met her I hope my dad dosent persure in to meeting me. If I do met her what do u think I should say . Also to fill u guys in with this problem please read my last blog

jr

• Blue Belt
  • jr
Re: I might be meeting Gina carano and very nervous .
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2012, 09:43:20 PM »
Just go in there knowing shes like everyone else. Pretend shes a friend so you're more comfortable and treat her with the same respect.

Say whatever you feel! Just base it on how much time you think she has to talk, if she seems busy don't ask her a lot of questions but if she seems to have a lot of time to talk then ask her anything.  ;D

And of course if you don't think you'd be comfortable meeting her then don't. Hell, you could just say something like "Hey Gina, I think you're great! Looking forward to your next movie." Then tell her to have a great day and then you can leave it at that.

As I'm sure you know, Gina is extremely sweet so she will (most likely) be more than happy to talk for a minute to a fan.

Good luck! And I hope to have the pleasure of meeting her myself one day too...And I have no doubt in my mind I'd be pretty nervous at first too.  ;)

Sboston Gina fan

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2012, 12:26:58 AM »
Thanks for your advice . That was fun my old account I deleted . The problem is I probably won't talk much and don't know how I will react to guys stalking her and in love with her . I think I will be ok .i really appreciate that advice because she is a person biut she talented at fighting .

Sboston Gina fan

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2012, 05:32:01 PM »
I made up my mind .  I am not going to meet Gina because I feel like I am more of threat then any thing .even tho I changed I can't predict my reactions . I am also thinking about deleting my account because I can't put up with some these guys I don't want to do any thing stupid

Ginafanbostonsweetie

• Yellow Belt
  • Gina Carano Fan
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2012, 11:12:49 PM »
Ok that your choice
Pages: [1]   Go Up