Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Post your questions for Gina here  (Read 3949 times)

sorbina

• Blue Belt
  • Pondering Ninja
Post your questions for Gina here
« on: January 20, 2013, 07:52:27 AM »
I took the liberty to start a topic about questions address to Gina as the other topic was created long ago. I avoid starting topics because my English aren’t good, but with your gentle eye it can work.

Now, to our theme...
Here you can post your questions for Gina as you were an interviewer who sit across with her and asks various things. Well the difference between a random interviewer and us fans is that we want obviously what’s best for G and we don’t want to make her feel uncomfortable. Please remember that last note when you are about to make that question.

I don’t know if Gina will ever answer those questions, but we are here to express our natural concern for the person we admire.   

Please be discreet and keep it plain straight.

P.S.---> This is the link with the old Q&A so we can avoid ask the same things again
http://www.gina-carano.org/gina-carano-fan-questions/

Shoot them!
« Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 06:51:54 AM by sorbina »
If we all  placed  ourselfs in others' shoe, the world would be a better place
Pls forgive my shi*y English

sorbina

• Blue Belt
  • Pondering Ninja
Re: Post your questions for Gina here
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2013, 08:05:49 AM »
Well, i m goanna shoot first just to keep things rolling

1.   What is your rising sign?  :D (Your Ascendant) I know I know, it’s not the most normal question but I m here to shake the waters  :P

2.   In terms of a healthy lifestyle or in the process to being fit tell us a few basic things that are absolutely needed to achieve that. For instance, daily drink an ammount of a big spoon with extra virgin olive oil and walk for 30 minutes!?(a wise dr once suggest at me the first option among others...)

3.   Do you have some advice for people who suffer from panic attacks therefore they have phobias, limited personal life and they don’t have the guts to live life because fear is something that rules their mind? This question address to a person who has studied psychology and learned to control her body physically & mentally through years of professional exercise.

4.   What is the best physical part in a men’s appearance?

5.   In your opinion what are the 5 (or less) biggest virtues in a person

6.   In your opinion what is the major problem in people nowadays?

7.    Name 3 places u always wanted to visit and why

8.   What is joy to you? (except your middle name :P)
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 07:00:18 AM by sorbina »

Paul

• Green Belt
  • Gina Carano Fan
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2013, 12:10:24 PM »
Go on then...i`m up for that.

1. Gina...how did you find London,what did you like/or found `strangely odd` about it?

2. Did you have the time to check out any other sports whilst over here?

Cher

• Blue Belt
  • Conviction Fan
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2013, 02:34:24 PM »
1. Are Dwayne Johnson's arms really THAT BIG or are they Computer Generated? And is there a Rock/Gina buddy action movie somewhere in the works? (PLEASE!)

2. What was it like hanging out with Michelle Rodriguez? Did she give you any advice? You are both Texas gals, so it must have been fun. And being that you are a Texan, do you like TexMex food?

3. If Wonder Woman ever does make it to the big screen, will the golden lasso factor in and don't you think that is kind of a lame super power? A lasso that makes people tell the truth? I mean, you are Wonder Woman! Can't you just beat the truth out of them?

4. Are people recognizing you more? Is it freaky? What's the strangest fan encounter you've ever had?

5. What's it like filming a movie?

6.  Are you enjoying your new status as an actress and growing fame or is it overwhelming and kind of a pain? What do you do to keep a handle on things and hopefully not turn into a snobby out-of-touch Hollywood type?

7. Ronda Rousey has attributed you as one of the reasons she became a fighter. Are you going to show your support for her and attend her debut in the UFC in February? How do you feel about women finally getting an opportunity in the UFC? Do you think Rousey vs. Cyborg will ever happen?

8. What is your biggest pet peeve -- Something that just drives you crazy?!
« Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 09:47:36 PM by Cher »

sorbina

• Blue Belt
  • Pondering Ninja
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2013, 03:50:18 PM »
3. If you get to play Wonder Woman, will the golden lasso factor in and don't you think that is kind of a lame super power? A lasso that makes people tell the truth? I mean, you are Wonder Woman! Can't you just beat the truth out of them?

LOL  Indeed indeed, good point Cher :D

Cher

• Blue Belt
  • Conviction Fan
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2013, 04:54:16 PM »
I know, right? And don't get me started on the invisible plane! Where the heck would an island of Amazon women get one of those?

sorbina

• Blue Belt
  • Pondering Ninja
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2013, 05:29:59 PM »
yeah yeah, perhaps thats the reason studios are hesitated for that theme movie all these years, it has some issues the story of wonder woman by it self. Additionally, they cant change the concept  totally because DC comics will sue them from here to hell!
When Wonder woman appears in some scenes with superman in animated series or movies the same kind, they hardly bring up the lasso or the vanishing aircraft. They allready know its lame :P
With some adjustments WW would be and could be a symbol for the female super heroes!

M

• Global Mod Red Belt
  • Green Belt
  • Gina Carano Fan
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2013, 07:18:43 PM »
Hey Gina your one of the coolest and most interesting people I know, so its a little hard to distill things down to just a few questions that can be answered quickly but here goes......these are questions I was disappointed I didnt get to ask you at Actionfest in Asheville or here at the last Q & A so here goes :)

1) I heard you say you got busted speeding at 126MPH, I'm a speed freak too, I own and have owned lots of fast cars and motorcycles, but now I feel kinda wimpy since my fastest ticket was only 118 :).......My question is what were you driving at the time and do you currently own any badass really fast cars or motorcycles or are there any you plan on buying or really like?

2) You said your grandparents attended a premiere or red carpet with you I think, have they given you any advice on what type of movies you should make, and how excited were they to see you on the big screen kicking the crap out of a ton of big time actors :)

3) Gina I heard you say in an interview that a lot of girls pick fights with you or mess with you, was this before or after you got into MMA or both?.........and can you tell us a story or two :)

4) Gina, alot of badass actionstars have a trademark like a big badass gun of fast car or motorcycle like Clint Eastwood had a giant 44 Magnum, the Rock in Faster had a muscle car and a 44 Mag snubbie have you ever thought about a big badass gun and/or fast motorcycle or car that could be your trademark?............FYI I think you would look both badass and amazing with your leather on a black 2009 VMAX motorcycle carring a 10mm Glock.

5) Gina, what types of roles/scripts will you be seeking out in the coming years?.........I love the concept of you sticking up for or avenging your family/friends like In The Blood..........I also think a role like the Rock is about to play in Snitch or played in Faster would be great for you and of course there's NO ONE else I could picture playing Wonder Woman, and other Super Heroine roles would be great for you as you are the only actress out there who combines an amazing physicality, off the hook totally believable fight scenes, and is also drop dead gorgeous...you have that badass jump right out of a comic book amazionian look that no one else has.

6) I'm sure its hard for the average fan to imagine the intensity of training for a Pro MMA fight......could you give us an idea of the differences in intensity and training for say training for a Pro MMA fight, vs training for a movie or training for say high school athletics or general fitness.

Gina I cant wait for your new movies to come out I will be at the midnight showing for everyone!!!........You have a beautiful spirit and are one of the coolest, most unique and most interesting person I know........I have to say I miss all your interviews where we got to know you a little and your sparkling personality shined through...........It would be very cool if you could do maybe a yearly or twice a year Q & A and/or interview on this site so all your loyal fans could get to know you a little better

Thanks

Mike
« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 02:25:28 AM by M »

eoinarmstrong

• Green Belt
  • Gina Carano Fan
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2013, 08:22:17 PM »
Hello there, youngladymiss.  You're killing it in Hollywoodland, so don't give it up!  You totally sold the part of Mallory to audiences in Haywire; hence the Critics Choice nomination.  Here are my few questions:

1) Were you in touch with your castmates after the nomination?  Did they have any award-ceremony advice for you?

2) We know you're the shy type, especially when it comes to having an audience and having to speak rather than kick someone in the head.  I used to be like that when I was your age (I'm almost 41 now *sob*).  My question is, what kind of exercises have you been doing to attempt to break down your comfort zone, to enable you to emote more as an actress?

3) I come from Ireland, and when you were over here I didn't know you (Haywire converted me to Gina *and* MMA fandom - gonna travel to the states some time to see a UFC or Invicta show).  Anyways, it was the coldest winter we'd had for a century, so sorry about that!  Is there any chance you may come over again during sunnier days?  Did you enjoy any of the nightlife in Dublin while you were here?

4) We know and appreciate that you're a private person, but might you consider using Twitter a little more aggressively to promote yourself?  We don't need to know what you had for dinner, but perhaps it could be used in such a way to garner more fans.  More fans = more bums on seats, and perhaps a better choice of parts.  e.g. Twitter has also been really well used by sports people Liz Carmouche to get her into the UFC, Rory McIlroy to get the European Ryder Cup captaincy for Paul McGinley - it can be a powerful tool :)

5) How are the doggies?

6) Do you have a favoured charity?  Is it the Make-a-Wish Foundation?

7) Can you cook?  If so, what's your "ZOMG!  Gina's making her....." dish?

Thanks again, Gina.  You're a superb example, even to old codgers such as meself!  God Bless :)

Edit: added the Twitter question
Edit 2: added charity and cooking questions
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 08:19:46 AM by eoinarmstrong »

jr

• Blue Belt
  • jr
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2013, 09:56:31 PM »
Gina, how likely is it that you would sit down and have a chat with a fan over some coffee?

Also this giftbag has been sitting on my shelf for a couple years now, how can I get it to you?  :-[

M

• Global Mod Red Belt
  • Green Belt
  • Gina Carano Fan
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2013, 02:10:43 AM »
Sorbina, POD posted that link with the old Questions and answers just so we could avoid asking the same questions as the last time.

sorbina

• Blue Belt
  • Pondering Ninja
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2013, 06:53:03 AM »
Sorbina, POD posted that link with the old Questions and answers just so we could avoid asking the same questions as the last time.
fixed and added a note at the description :)

fastold

• Blue Belt
  • Gina Carano Fan
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2013, 01:02:40 PM »
1- Have you ever been to canada if yes did you enjoy your time up here if no have you ever thought of going?

2- Would you consider playing as a villian if it is offered to you?

3- What is your favorate animal?

casuquo

• White Belt
  • Gina Carano Fan
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2013, 06:43:58 AM »
If ever given the role of Wonder Woman, would you consider playing that part?

What Inspired you to join MMA?

« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 12:27:06 AM by casuquo »
Pages: [1]   Go Up